The Strategy Planning Committee assists the TACAC board with its responsibilities for the organization’s mission, vision and strategic direction.
The specific responsibilities of the Strategy Planning Committee include:
- Making recommendations to the board related to the organization’s mission, vision, and strategy initiatives.
- Helping to identify critical strategy issues facing the organization and assisting in the analysis of alternative options.
- Ensuring that an effective three year strategy plan with measurable goals and time targets are established.
- Understanding the non-profit market/community and keeping up-to-date on trends. Reviewing opportunities to improve quality of programs and cost effectiveness when appropriate.
- Annually reviewing the strategy plan and recommending updates as needed based on changes.
- Developing a strategic dashboard of key indicators or services.
- Monitoring the organization’s performance against measurable targets or progress points
Chair, Mickey Saloma or Assessment Coordinator, Hope Young