The Fellows Program is available for those who meet the following criteria:
- Work with students from under-represented populations, such as rural or urban public secondary schools; TRIO, Gear-Up, or similar programs; or community/technical colleges in Texas which (preferably) are not current members of TACAC.
- Work in a setting adversely impacted by budget cuts or limitations, and as such, could not afford the cost of TACAC membership or attendance at the Annual Spring Conference.
Fellow recipients will receive:
- Complimentary one year individual TACAC membership
- Complimentary conference registration fee
- Shared conference hotel accommodations (with another grant recipient)
Nominate someone for the program. Apply for the program. Due December 15th.
2013-2014 TACAC Fellows